| Experience           :  ||0 - 2 yr. (Fresher can also apply)
|Job type                :  ||Full Time
|No of Openings    :||3 to 4
The role requires in depth experience of design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems. Should have experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product delivery.
- Developer must know how to work with geographically located team. (USA)
- Developer has to work with commitment, think outside the box and give best idea to client.
- Using your programming skills, you should be able to integrate applications with other technologies and deliver specifications as requested by clients.
- Consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions, and interacting with clients.
- Be well informed of technology trends and Consult with clients
- Document and report application specifics
- Customize applications and Debug web applications
- Evaluate system performance and Follow standard guidelines
- Deliver quality work and Work with teams and mangers
- Preserve SQL databases and servers and Design complex applications
- Execute bug and performance tests (In depth developer testing)
- .Net 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 , SQL Server 2005, 2008,2012
- ASP.NET / C# , Silver Light, WCF/WPF, Java Script, Web Service, AJAX,JSON, CSS files
- Design Pattern (MVC,MVP)
- Should be able to handle complex coding independently.
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Experience with .NET technologies, including C# and Payment Gateway
- 0 - 2 years of experience with, agile development practices and test driven approaches.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in two or more of the following:
1. GUI client development, both thick-client and web.
2. Web service related technologies, such as SOAP, REST, WSDL, and XML.
3. RDBMS experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
4. ORM technology such as NHibernate or iBATIS.
5. Unit testing and test driven development
6. Mobile and/or Embedded computing
7. Build engineering and automation using MSBuild and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
8. MSI installer development experience, such as Windows Installer SDK, WiX, Install Shield